Castle Lusipurr #25: Kupoutine

Kupotine: 6 lbs. potatoes, 1 lb. cheese curds, and 3 hwt. kupo nuts (fresh). Pound into paste with a curling stone and serve with an ice hockey stick. Enjoy.
PREVIOUS: Castle Lusipurr #24: Tiny Sonyist Mexican | NEXT: Castle Lusipurr #26: Love Is in the Air
…Or, start from the beginning.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 may be the best JRPG released in the past decade, and you should play it. Go and order it now. Whilst you wait for your order to arrive, you can play the demo. Whilst you wait for the demo to download, you can read this comic.

WE HAVE PLANNED IT ALL OUT FOR YOU. All must you now do is simply COMPLY.

***

BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

Does this look like the sort of thing you would like on a cup? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

Best to keep it away from direct sunlight, water, and air.

*Actually contains only 1% tin. The other 99% is refried beans.

8 comments

  1. “Does this look like the sort of thing you would like a cup?”

    Am I reading that wrong or is there a word missing from this sentence, or something?

  2. lol, and excellent work Kendra. Maybe one day other people will get to join in on the lolz.

Comments are closed.